Crispy baked onion rings are easy, vegan, delicious and the ultimate comfort food. My kids love this healthy baked onion ring recipe and request it all the time.
SUBSCRIBE! ⇨ NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK ⇦ Like + Favorite + Share. Love you all❤️
RANCH DIPPINGS SAUCE RECIPE https://youtu.be/wSjZxQl9XNg
ONION RING RECIPE:
2 yellow onions
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
1 cup panko, plus 1/2 cup more reserved
salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 F and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice onions into rings in medium and uniform circles.
3. Mix the batter with the flour, water, and seasoning blend until it’s a pancake like batter.
4. Season bread crumbs with seasoning blend.
5. Create a breading station with batter, bread crumbs, and onions.
6. Dip onions into batter, wipe excess batter off, dredge into panko, and place on lined cookie sheet. Add more panko if necessary or if you run out of it. Repeat process until onions are coated.
7. Bake at 450 F for at least 25 minutes and start checking on the onion rings careful not to burn. I baked until golden crispy about 30 minutes. You can spritz with oil if desired, but I made mine without oil and they still got really crisp.
***LET’S GET SOCIAL***
Follow me on Instagram Follow me on INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/karenmcghan/
Just Survive to Thrive on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/justsurvivetothrive/
Please like, share, and subscribe!
Best Homemade Salsa Ever https://youtu.be/pHEH8etsQkk
Edible Healthy Cookie Dough https://youtu.be/VMZvaBP1N1s
Instant Pot Spanish Rice https://youtu.be/1Nu8tpwJUxQ
Creamy Rich Alfredo Sauce https://youtu.be/DpQhb59vcyQ
VEGAN NO OIL RECIPES https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…