Eating healthy is super easy when you’re cooking chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese. If you use low fat cottage cheese, then the recipe is very low fat indeed, and I do not think it tastes any different to full fat cottage cheese personally.
This is so easy anyone can make this, and it’s a tasty alternative to just plain old chicken.
Chicken Breast Stuffed With Cottage Cheese. Simply Recipes
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Chicken fillet)
2 tablespoons cottage cheese
1 tablespoon parsley and dill, chopped
1/2 cup grated cheese (optional)
Salt, sweet red pepper powder and other natural spices – to taste
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C / Gas 6.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese with parsley and dill.
3. Take out the chicken breast and with a sharp knife, carefully slice a ‘pocket’ across the top of the breast – be sure not to cut all the way through the breast.
4. Fill the ‘pocket’ with cottage cheese and parsley, dill. Close the pocket carefully with your fingers, trying to ensure that the cottage cheese does not leak out too much. Using toothpicks to secure.
5. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper then sprinkle with your fresh or dried herbs.
6. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven at 400 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink at the centre. Sprinkle with a little cheese.
Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
7. Take out of oven when ready and enjoy!