Thanksgiving has come and gone, and with Chistmas on the horizon you need a flavorful dinner recipe that will keep you energized through the holiday season. This incredible Baked Sole with Quinoa Puttanesca dish will fire up your tastebuds and keep you healthy until it’s turkey time again!
Don’t forget to let us know in the comments how your Baked Sole turned out!
Subscribe for more video recipes: http://goo.gl/MJV4af
1 ½ lb(s) sole fillets
2 sprig fresh oregano
1 cup dry white wine
2 Tbsp butter
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Roll sole fillets, secure with a toothpick, and place in a baking dish. Slice shallots and place in a small saucepot with oregano and wine. Bring up to a simmer and reduce by half.
3. Remove oregano sprigs, stir in butter to melt and pour over sole and season. Cover dish and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until fish flakes when touched with a fork.
4. Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.
1 cup (250 mL) quinoa (or 50/50 regular and red quinoa)
1 cup (250 mL) sliced roasted red bell pepper
½ cup (125 mL) coarsely chopped pitted kalamata and/or green olives
3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh Italian parsley
1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh oregano
1 tbsp (15 mL) capers
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp (5 mL) anchovy paste (optional)
dash crushed red pepper flakes
drizzle extra virgin olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
1. Rinse quinoa through a fine strainer, stirring with a fork, until the draining water runs clear. Cook quinoa in a pot of salted boiling water (in the style of cooking pasta) for 12 minutes. Drain and rinse to cool. Toss quinoa with remaining ingredients and season to taste.
2. This dish can be served chilled, room temperature or warmed in a sauté pan or in the microwave.
Shop Anna Olson Cookbooks:
Follow Anna on social media:
Anna’s Official Website: http://annaolson.ca
Follow Oh Yum on…
Official Oh Yum Website: https://ohyum.tv
#OhYum #AnnaOlsonArchive #WhatsForDinner